Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A suburb of Liverpool, Merseyside, England.
- A suburb of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
- A village in Illinois, United States.
- A small city in Iowa, United States.
- A neighborhood of the Bronx, New York City.
- A habitational surname from Old English.
- Mills, David (1976), “Directory of Place Names”, in The Place Names of Lancashire, London: Batsford Books, →ISBN
- Christopher James Davison Ingledew, The History and Antiquities of North Allerton, in the county of York (1858).