Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: aprile
Aprile (plural Apriles)
- A surname from Italian.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Aprile is the 35764th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 628 individuals. Aprile is most common among White (91.4%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Aprile”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, volume 1, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN, page 49.
From aprile (“April”).
Aprile m or f by sense
- a surname
- English terms borrowed from Italian
- English terms derived from Italian
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from Italian
- German terms with audio links
- German non-lemma forms
- German noun forms
- Italian lemmas
- Italian proper nouns
- Italian masculine nouns
- Italian feminine nouns
- Italian nouns with multiple genders
- Italian masculine and feminine nouns by sense
- Italian surnames
- Latin non-lemma forms
- Latin adjective forms