Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: atari
Atari (plural Ataris)
- (video games) An Atari video game system or computer, such as the Atari 2600 or Atari ST.
- 1988, Jerry Bledsoe, Bitter Blood: A True Story of Southern Family Pride, Madness, and Multiple Murder, Dutton, →ISBN, page 204:
- Asked what they liked best about visiting their father, both named playing his Atari game. "What if he didn't have an Atari, would you still go visit him?" Dr. Davis asked.
- 2005, Chris Kohler, Retro Gaming Hacks, O'Reilly, →ISBN, page 8:
- Whatever the reason, you've found yourself wanting an Atari once again. Yes, the very first video game company did produce many different consoles, but when I say "an Atari" you know what I'm talking about: the Video Computer System, a.k.a. the VCS, a.k.a. the 2600, a.k.a. the Atari.
video game system
Atari m (plural Ataris)