Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable, cycling) Bicycle motocross, a form of cycling on BMX bikes, originating in California in the 1970s.
- (countable, cycling) A BMX bike.
- (intransitive, cycling) To ride a BMX bike.
- 1995 February 21, Joao de Souza, “Re: B.M.X... Flatlanders and Freestylers”, in rec.bicycles.misc, Usenet:
- I BMXed from 1978 (my first race) till not too long ago. Although I don't see too many freestylers in the net, I get in touch with quite a few ex-BMXers like myself on rec.bicycles.off-road (I'm cross-posting to it).