Jump to navigation Jump to search
From the French town Beauvais.
- An English habitational surname of Norman French origin.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- An unincorporated community in Hamilton County, Ohio, United States.
- English 2-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English given names
- English male given names
- English male given names from surnames
- en:Unincorporated communities in Ohio, USA
- en:Unincorporated communities in the United States
- en:Places in Ohio, USA
- en:Places in the United States
- English surnames from Old French