Jump to navigation Jump to search
- As a Dutch and German surname, from bode (“messenger”).
- As a German and Danish surname, from the name Bodo, derived from Old Saxon bodo (“messenger”), related to above.
- As a Dutch and German surname, from Bude (“booth, small house”).
- A surname.
- A male given name
- A city in Iowa
- A village in Nepal
- A river in Germany, a tributary to the Saale
- A small river and tributary to the Wipper
- “Bode”, in Hanks, Patrick, editor, Dictionary of American Family Names, New York City: Oxford University Press, 2003, →ISBN