Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (slang) The couple consisting of celebrities Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, together from 2005 to 2016.
- This tabloid has three separate Brangelina articles.
- Examples of use
- Examples of attributive use
- "Maybe she did say it but it was cut in production because the producers thought it sounded too Brangelina-like..." on an entertainment blog
- "And it’s going to be Brangelina-like mayhem at the US Open" on Tennis.com
- "despite their Brangelina-like approach" on an entertainment site
- "After months of Brangelina-like denials and "no comments," Katie Couric has finally confirmed..." on E! Channel online"