Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: brody
- A surname from Scottish Gaelic, a variant of Brodie.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- A city in western Ukraine.
Brody (plural Brodies)
- Alternative form of Brodie
- 1966, Thomas Pynchon, chapter 5, in The Crying of Lot 49, New York: Bantam Books, published 1976, →ISBN, page 84:
- Still the executive dithered: spent another week with pieces of paper on which he would list, in columns headed “pro” and “con,” reasons for and against taking his Brody.
From English Brody. Also a shortening of Brodelio.
- a male given name
- a nickname for Brodelio
- a surname
- English 2-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English terms with audio links
- Rhymes:English/oʊdi/1 syllable
- English terms with homophones
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from Scottish Gaelic
- English given names
- English male given names
- English male given names from surnames
- en:Cities in Ukraine
- en:Places in Ukraine
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English terms with quotations
- Cebuano terms derived from English
- Cebuano lemmas
- Cebuano proper nouns
- Cebuano given names
- Cebuano male given names
- Cebuano surnames
- Cebuano terms with unknown etymologies
- ceb:Cities in Ukraine
- ceb:Places in Ukraine
- Cebuano diminutives of male given names