Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Abbreviation of , a title used after a holder's surname.
- Sir John Spencer-Smith, Bt
- Synonym: Bart
- (bacteriology, agriculture) Bacillus thuringiensis, a species of bacteria used for biological control of insects.
- Ellipsis of .
- (bacteriology) Initialism of .
- (mineralogy) Abbreviation of .
- 2017, J. Theo Kloprogge, Robert Lavinsky, “Introduction: Geological Examples”, in Photo Atlas of Mineral Pseudomorphism, Amsterdam: Elsevier, →ISBN, page 88:
- (A) Plane-polarized light and (B) back-scattered electron (BSE) images. The pseudomorph (Crd) is made up of Grt + Qtz + Ky rodlets + micas flakes (mainly biotite, Bt).
- (Bacillus thuringiensis): Bti