Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Adyghe language
This is the main category of the Adyghe language.
Information about Adyghe:
- Category:Adyghe lemmas: Adyghe lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ady:All topics: Adyghe terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Adyghe appendices: Pages containing additional information about Adyghe.
- Category:Adyghe entry maintenance: Adyghe entries, or entries in other languages containing Adyghe terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Regional Adyghe: Adyghe terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Adyghe symbols: Adyghe written signs.
- Category:Adyghe templates: Adyghe templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Adyghe terms by etymology: Adyghe terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Adyghe terms by usage: Adyghe terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Adyghe: Categories with terms derived from Adyghe in various specific languages.
- Category:User ady: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Adyghe.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Adyghe language"
This category contains only the following page.