Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Adyghe language
This is the main category of the Adyghe language.
Information about Adyghe:
- Category:Adyghe lemmas: Adyghe lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ady:All topics: Adyghe terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Adyghe appendices: Pages containing additional information about Adyghe.
- Category:Adyghe entry maintenance: Adyghe entries, or entries in other languages containing Adyghe terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Regional Adyghe: Adyghe terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Adyghe symbols: Adyghe written signs.
- Category:Adyghe templates: Adyghe templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Adyghe terms by etymology: Adyghe terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Adyghe terms by usage: Adyghe terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Adyghe: Categories with terms derived from Adyghe in various specific languages.
- Category:User ady: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Adyghe.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Adyghe lemmas (9 c, 3288 e)
- ► Adyghe entry maintenance (5 c, 1 e)
- ► Adyghe modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Adyghe non-lemma forms (1 c, 1 e)
- ► Regional Adyghe (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Adyghe symbols (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Adyghe language"
This category contains only the following page.