Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Alabama lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Alabama adjectives: Alabama terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Alabama adverbs: Alabama terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Alabama morphemes: Alabama word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Alabama multiword terms: Alabama lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Alabama nouns: Alabama terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Alabama pronouns: Alabama terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Alabama verbs: Alabama terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Alabama lemmas"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.