Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Belarusian language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Belarusian language|
|Links related to Belarusian language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Belarusian language considerations|
Reference templates (11)
|Belarusian language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Belarusian
This is the main category of the Belarusian language.
It is spoken in Belarus, Poland, and Russia.
Information about Belarusian:
|Edit language data|
|Language family||East Slavic|
- Category:be:All topics: Belarusian terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Belarusian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Belarusian.
- Category:Belarusian entry maintenance: Belarusian entries, or entries in other languages containing Belarusian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Belarusian lemmas: Belarusian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Belarusian names: Belarusian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Belarusian phrases: Belarusian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Belarusian: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Belarusian.
- Category:Requests concerning Belarusian: Categories with Belarusian entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Rhymes:Belarusian: Lists of Belarusian words by their rhymes.
- Category:Belarusian symbols: Belarusian written signs.
- Category:Belarusian templates: Belarusian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Belarusian terms by etymology: Belarusian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Belarusian terms by usage: Belarusian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Belarusian: Categories with terms that originate from Belarusian.
- Category:User be: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Belarusian.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- be:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- be:All topics (16 c, 0 e)
- Belarusian appendices (0 c, 7 e)
- Belarusian citations (1 c, 1 e)
- Belarusian entry maintenance (10 c, 0 e)
- Belarusian figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- Belarusian modules (1 c, 11 e)
- Belarusian non-lemma forms (7 c, 215 e)
- Regional Belarusian (0 c, 3 e)
- Rhymes:Belarusian (1 c, 0 e)
- Belarusian shortenings (4 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Belarusian by language (5 c, 0 e)
- Belarusian symbols (1 c, 1 e)
- Belarusian templates (6 c, 5 e)
- Belarusian terms by etymology (17 c, 0 e)
- Belarusian terms by lexical property (2 c, 0 e)
- Belarusian terms by semantic function (3 c, 0 e)
- Belarusian terms by usage (17 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Belarusian (31 c, 0 e)
- User be (5 c, 28 e)
Pages in category "Belarusian language"
This category contains only the following page.