Jump to navigation Jump to search
Belarusian (not comparable)
- Of, from, or pertaining to Belarus, the Belarusian people.
pertaining to Belarus
- (uncountable) The Slavic language spoken in Belarus (formerly called White Ruthenia or White Russia).
- (countable) A citizen of Belarus.
- Belarusan (academic)
- Belarussian (deprecated)
- Bielorussian (deprecated)
- Byelorussian (deprecated)
- White Russian (literal translation of the Slavic)
- White Ruthenian
person from Belarus or of Belarusian descent
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- Belarusian language at Encyclopædia Britannica
- Belarusian, oxfordadvancedlearnersdictionary.com
- ISO 639-1 code be, ISO 639-3 code bel
- Ethnologue entry for Belarusian, be
- Belarusian at OneLook Dictionary Search
- Belarusian, Belarusan, Belarussian, Belorussian, Bielorussian, Byelorussian at Google Ngram Viewer