Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Breton language
This is the main category of the Breton language.
Information about Breton:
- Category:Breton lemmas: Breton lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:br:All topics: Breton terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Breton appendices: Pages containing additional information about Breton.
- Category:Breton entry maintenance: Breton entries, or entries in other languages containing Breton terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Breton names: Breton terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Breton phrases: Breton groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Breton): Breton entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Breton templates: Breton templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Breton terms by etymology: Breton terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Breton terms by usage: Breton terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Breton: Categories with terms derived from Breton in various specific languages.
- Category:User br: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Breton.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Breton lemmas (11 c, 935 e)
- ► Breton contractions (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Breton entry maintenance (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Breton phrases (1 c, 5 e)
- ► Requests (Breton) (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Breton language"
This category contains only the following page.