» All languages » Proto-Celtic language
This is the main category of the Proto-Celtic language.
Information about Proto-Celtic:
Proto-Celtic is a reconstructed language. Its words and roots are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Proto-Celtic should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace.
- Category:Proto-Celtic lemmas: Proto-Celtic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:cel-pro:All topics: Proto-Celtic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Proto-Celtic appendices: Pages containing additional information about Proto-Celtic.
- Category:Proto-Celtic entry maintenance: Proto-Celtic entries, or entries in other languages containing Proto-Celtic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Proto-Celtic names: Proto-Celtic terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Proto-Celtic templates: Proto-Celtic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Proto-Celtic terms by etymology: Proto-Celtic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Celtic: Categories with terms derived from Proto-Celtic in various specific languages.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Proto-Celtic lemmas (7 c, 174 e)
- ► Proto-Celtic entry maintenance (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Gaulish language (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Proto-Celtic names (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Proto-Celtic language"
This category contains only the following page.