Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Welsh language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Welsh language|
|Links related to Welsh language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Welsh language considerations|
Reference templates (10)
|Welsh language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Welsh
This is the main category of the Welsh language.
It is spoken in Argentina and the United Kingdom.
Information about Welsh:
|Edit language data|
Please see Wiktionary:About Welsh for information and special considerations for creating Welsh language entries.
- Category:cy:All topics: Welsh terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Welsh appendices: Pages containing additional information about Welsh.
- Category:Welsh entry maintenance: Welsh entries, or entries in other languages containing Welsh terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Welsh lemmas: Welsh lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Welsh names: Welsh terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Welsh phrases: Welsh groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Welsh: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Welsh.
- Category:Requests concerning Welsh: Categories with Welsh entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Welsh rhymes: List of indexes of Welsh words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Welsh: Lists of Welsh words by their rhymes.
- Category:Welsh symbols: Welsh written signs.
- Category:Welsh templates: Welsh templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Welsh terms by etymology: Welsh terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Welsh terms by usage: Welsh terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Welsh: Categories with terms that originate from Welsh.
- Category:User cy: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Welsh.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- cy:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- cy:All topics (17 c, 0 e)
- Welsh appendices (0 c, 7 e)
- Welsh citations (1 c, 12 e)
- Welsh entry maintenance (10 c, 0 e)
- Welsh figures of speech (3 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Welsh by language (9 c, 0 e)
- Welsh modules (0 c, 4 e)
- Welsh non-lemma forms (12 c, 7428 e)
- Regional Welsh (2 c, 0 e)
- Welsh rhymes (28 c, 108 e)
- Rhymes:Welsh (1457 c, 0 e)
- Welsh shortenings (4 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Welsh by language (2 c, 0 e)
- Welsh symbols (2 c, 1 e)
- Welsh templates (7 c, 1 e)
- Welsh terms by etymology (25 c, 0 e)
- Welsh terms by lexical property (3 c, 0 e)
- Welsh terms by semantic function (3 c, 0 e)
- Welsh terms by usage (22 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Welsh (33 c, 0 e)
- User cy (5 c, 56 e)
Pages in category "Welsh language"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.