Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Irish language
This is the main category of the Irish language.
Information about Irish:
- Category:Irish lemmas: Irish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ga:All topics: Irish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Irish appendices: Pages containing additional information about Irish.
- Category:Irish entry maintenance: Irish entries, or entries in other languages containing Irish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Irish names: Irish terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Irish phrases: Irish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Irish: Irish terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Irish symbols: Irish written signs.
- Category:Irish templates: Irish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Irish terms by etymology: Irish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Irish terms by usage: Irish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Irish: Categories with terms derived from Irish in various specific languages.
- Category:User ga: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Irish.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Irish lemmas (12 c, 11578 e)
- ► Irish contractions (0 c, 19 e)
- ► Irish entry maintenance (10 c, 1 e)
- ► Irish figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Irish proverbs (0 c, 7 e)
- ► Irish phrases (1 c, 30 e)
- ► Regional Irish (3 c, 0 e)