Category:Primitive Irish language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Primitive Irish language
This is the main category of the Primitive Irish language.
Information about Primitive Irish:
|Canonical name||Primitive Irish|
- Category:Primitive Irish lemmas: Primitive Irish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:pgl:All topics: Primitive Irish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Primitive Irish entry maintenance: Primitive Irish entries, or entries in other languages containing Primitive Irish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Primitive Irish terms by etymology: Primitive Irish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Primitive Irish: Categories with terms derived from Primitive Irish in various specific languages.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Primitive Irish language"
This category contains only the following page.