All terms in Manx should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Manx.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Manx.
- Category:gv:All topics: Manx words categorized by subject.
- Category:Manx morphemes: Morphemes used to form Manx words.
- Category:Manx parts of speech: Manx terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Manx phrases: Manx groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Manx lexicons: Manx words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Manx etymologies: Manx terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Manx: Words derived from Manx in various languages.
- Category:Manx symbols: Manx characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Requests (Manx): Manx entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User gv: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Manx.
- Category:Manx templates: Manx templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.