Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Manx language
This is the main category of the Manx language.
Information about Manx:
- Category:Manx lemmas: Manx lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:gv:All topics: Manx terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Manx appendices: Pages containing additional information about Manx.
- Category:Manx entry maintenance: Manx entries, or entries in other languages containing Manx terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Manx phrases: Manx groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Manx symbols: Manx written signs.
- Category:Manx templates: Manx templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Manx terms by etymology: Manx terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Manx terms by usage: Manx terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Manx: Categories with terms derived from Manx in various specific languages.
- Category:User gv: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Manx.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Manx lemmas (12 c, 6080 e)
- ► Manx entry maintenance (10 c, 1 e)
- ► Manx figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Manx non-lemma forms (4 c, 709 e)
- ► Manx phrases (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Manx symbols (2 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Manx language"
This category contains only the following page.