Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Cornish language
This is the main category of the Cornish language.
Information about Cornish:
- Category:Cornish lemmas: Cornish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:kw:All topics: Cornish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Cornish appendices: Pages containing additional information about Cornish.
- Category:Cornish entry maintenance: Cornish entries, or entries in other languages containing Cornish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Cornish phrases: Cornish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Cornish symbols: Cornish written signs.
- Category:Cornish templates: Cornish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Cornish terms by etymology: Cornish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Cornish terms by usage: Cornish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Cornish: Categories with terms derived from Cornish in various specific languages.
- Category:User kw: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Cornish.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Cornish lemmas (10 c, 324 e)
- ► Cornish entry maintenance (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Cornish non-lemma forms (1 c, 301 e)
- ► Cornish phrases (1 c, 2 e)
Pages in category "Cornish language"
This category contains only the following page.