Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Cornish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Cornish adjectives: Cornish terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Cornish adverbs: Cornish terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Cornish conjunctions: Cornish terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Cornish interjections: Cornish terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Cornish morphemes: Cornish word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Cornish nouns: Cornish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Cornish numerals: Cornish terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Cornish phrases: Cornish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Cornish prepositions: Cornish adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Cornish pronouns: Cornish terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Cornish verbs: Cornish terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Cornish conjunctions (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Cornish interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Cornish morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Cornish verbs (1 c, 32 e)
Pages in category "Cornish lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 667 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- bord gwynn
- botas palvek