See also: cornish
- The Celtic language of Cornwall, related to Welsh and Breton.
There is a movement to revive Cornish.
- The name of a town
- A habitational surname referring to someone from Cornwall.
A Celtic language
Cornish (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to Cornwall, a county of southwest England.
- Native to Cornwall.
- Of or pertaining to the Cornish language.
Cornish pl (plural only)
- (collectively) The inhabitants of Cornwall, especially native-born.
- ISO 639-1 code kw, ISO 639-3 code cor
- Ethnologue entry for Cornish, kw
- Cornish in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913