Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: cornish
- The Celtic language of Cornwall, related to Welsh and Breton.
There is a movement to revive Cornish.
- The name of a town
- A habitational surname referring to someone from Cornwall.
A Celtic language
Cornish (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to Cornwall, a county of southwest England.
- Native to Cornwall.
- Of or pertaining to the Cornish language.
Cornish pl (plural only)
- (collectively) The inhabitants of Cornwall, especially native-born.