Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Keltic (rare)
- (UK, US) enPR: kĕlʹtĭk, sĕlʹtĭk, IPA(key): /ˈkɛltɪk/, (dated) /ˈsɛltɪk/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (UK, soft C) (file)
- A branch of the Indo-European languages that was spread widely over western and central Europe in the pre-Christian era.
- Any of several sports teams. See Wikipedia for a list.
- The pronunciation /s/, considered standard until the early 20th century, is conserved in a few proper names, notably in the names of some sports teams.
branch of languages
- Of or relating to the Celts.
of the Celts; of the style of the Celts