Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Pictish language
This is the main category of the Pictish language.
Information about Pictish:
- Category:Pictish lemmas: Pictish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Pictish entry maintenance: Pictish entries, or entries in other languages containing Pictish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Pictish names: Pictish terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Pictish templates: Pictish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Pictish terms by usage: Pictish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Pictish: Categories with terms derived from Pictish in various specific languages.
- Category:Pictish transliterations: Pictish terms transliterated into other scripts.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.