Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Chechen language
This is the main category of the Chechen language.
Information about Chechen:
|Language family||Northeast Caucasian|
- Category:Chechen lemmas: Chechen lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ce:All topics: Chechen terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Chechen appendices: Pages containing additional information about Chechen.
- Category:Chechen entry maintenance: Chechen entries, or entries in other languages containing Chechen terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Chechen templates: Chechen templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Chechen terms by etymology: Chechen terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Chechen: Categories with terms derived from Chechen in various specific languages.
- Category:User ce: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Chechen.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Chechen lemmas (6 c, 181 e)
- ► Chechen entry maintenance (6 c, 1 e)
- ► Chechen modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Chechen non-lemma forms (1 c, 15 e)