Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Chuvash language
This is the main category of the Chuvash language.
Information about Chuvash:
- Category:Chuvash lemmas: Chuvash lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:cv:All topics: Chuvash terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Chuvash appendices: Pages containing additional information about Chuvash.
- Category:Chuvash entry maintenance: Chuvash entries, or entries in other languages containing Chuvash terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Chuvash phrases: Chuvash groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Chuvash symbols: Chuvash written signs.
- Category:Chuvash templates: Chuvash templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Chuvash terms by etymology: Chuvash terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Chuvash: Categories with terms derived from Chuvash in various specific languages.
- Category:User cv: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Chuvash.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Chuvash lemmas (5 c, 67 e)
- ► Chuvash entry maintenance (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Chuvash modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Chuvash phrases (1 c, 1 e)
- ► Chuvash symbols (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Chuvash language"
This category contains only the following page.