Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Chuvash lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Chuvash adjectives: Chuvash terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Chuvash adverbs: Chuvash terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Chuvash conjunctions: Chuvash terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Chuvash interjections: Chuvash terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Chuvash morphemes: Chuvash word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Chuvash multiword terms: Chuvash lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Chuvash nouns: Chuvash terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Chuvash numerals: Chuvash terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Chuvash phrases: Chuvash groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Chuvash pronouns: Chuvash terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Chuvash proper nouns: Chuvash nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Chuvash verbs: Chuvash terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Chuvash conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Chuvash interjections (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Chuvash verbs (1 c, 38 e)
Pages in category "Chuvash lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 278 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)