|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Chuvash lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Chuvash adjectives: Chuvash terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Chuvash adverbs: Chuvash terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Chuvash conjunctions: Chuvash terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Chuvash nouns: Chuvash terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Chuvash numerals: Chuvash terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Chuvash phrases: Chuvash groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Chuvash pronouns: Chuvash terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Chuvash verbs: Chuvash terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Chuvash lemmas"
The following 170 pages are in this category, out of 170 total.