Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Corsican language
This is the main category of the Corsican language.
Information about Corsican:
- Category:Corsican lemmas: Corsican lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:co:All topics: Corsican terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Corsican entry maintenance: Corsican entries, or entries in other languages containing Corsican terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Corsican symbols: Corsican written signs.
- Category:Corsican templates: Corsican templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Corsican terms by etymology: Corsican terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Corsican terms by usage: Corsican terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Corsican: Categories with terms derived from Corsican in various specific languages.
- Category:User co: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Corsican.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Corsican lemmas (9 c, 171 e)
- ► co:All topics (7 c, 0 e)
- ► Corsican entry maintenance (5 c, 1 e)
- ► Corsican non-lemma forms (2 c, 10 e)
- ► Corsican symbols (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Corsican language"
This category contains only the following page.