Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Corsican language
This is the main category of the Corsican language.
Information about Corsican:
- Category:Corsican lemmas: Corsican lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:co:All topics: Corsican terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Corsican entry maintenance: Corsican entries, or entries in other languages containing Corsican terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Corsican symbols: Corsican written signs.
- Category:Corsican templates: Corsican templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Corsican terms by etymology: Corsican terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Corsican terms by usage: Corsican terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Corsican: Categories with terms derived from Corsican in various specific languages.
- Category:User co: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Corsican.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Corsican language"
This category contains only the following page.