Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Corsican lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Corsican adjectives: Corsican terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Corsican adverbs: Corsican terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Corsican conjunctions: Corsican terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Corsican determiners: Corsican terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Corsican interjections: Corsican terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Corsican nouns: Corsican terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Corsican numerals: Corsican terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Corsican pronouns: Corsican terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Corsican verbs: Corsican terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Corsican conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Corsican determiners (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Corsican interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Corsican pronouns (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Corsican verbs (2 c, 23 e)
Pages in category "Corsican lemmas"
The following 184 pages are in this category, out of 184 total.