Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Corsican lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Corsican adjectives: Corsican terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Corsican adverbs: Corsican terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Corsican conjunctions: Corsican terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Corsican determiners: Corsican terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Corsican interjections: Corsican terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Corsican nouns: Corsican terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Corsican numerals: Corsican terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Corsican pronouns: Corsican terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Corsican proper nouns: Corsican nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Corsican verbs: Corsican terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Corsican conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Corsican determiners (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Corsican interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Corsican verbs (3 c, 26 e)
Pages in category "Corsican lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 208 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)