Category:Czech terms derived from Indo-European languages
Terms in Czech that originate from Indo-European languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – Aa Áá Bb Cc Čč Dd Ďď Ee Éé Ff Gg Hh Chch Ii Íí Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Ňň Oo Óó Pp Qq Rr Řř Ss Šš Tt Ťť Uu Úú Vv Ww Xx Yy Ýý Zz Žž|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Czech terms derived from Albanian languages (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Czech terms derived from Balto-Slavic languages (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Czech terms derived from Germanic languages (4 c, 2 e)
- ► Czech terms derived from Hellenic languages (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Czech terms derived from Proto-Indo-European (0 c, 235 e)