Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Dzongkha lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Dzongkha adjectives: Dzongkha terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Dzongkha adverbs: Dzongkha terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Dzongkha conjunctions: Dzongkha terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Dzongkha interjections: Dzongkha terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Dzongkha nouns: Dzongkha terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Dzongkha numerals: Dzongkha terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Dzongkha postpositions: Dzongkha adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Dzongkha pronouns: Dzongkha terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Dzongkha proper nouns: Dzongkha nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Dzongkha verbs: Dzongkha terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Dzongkha conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Dzongkha interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Dzongkha verbs (0 c, 20 e)
Pages in category "Dzongkha lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 218 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)