Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Hausa language
This is the main category of the Hausa language.
Information about Hausa:
|Language family||West Chadic|
- Category:Hausa lemmas: Hausa lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ha:All topics: Hausa terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Hausa entry maintenance: Hausa entries, or entries in other languages containing Hausa terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Hausa symbols: Hausa written signs.
- Category:Hausa templates: Hausa templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Hausa terms by etymology: Hausa terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Hausa terms by usage: Hausa terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Hausa: Categories with terms derived from Hausa in various specific languages.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Hausa language"
This category contains only the following page.