Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
» Hausa language » Lemmas
- Category:Hausa adverbs: Hausa terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Hausa conjunctions: Hausa terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Hausa interjections: Hausa terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Hausa morphemes: Hausa word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Hausa nouns: Hausa terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Hausa numerals: Hausa terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Hausa prepositions: Hausa adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Hausa pronouns: Hausa terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Hausa verbs: Hausa terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Hausa lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 424 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)