Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Hittite language
This is the main category of the Hittite language.
Information about Hittite:
- Category:Hittite lemmas: Hittite lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:hit:All topics: Hittite terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Hittite entry maintenance: Hittite entries, or entries in other languages containing Hittite terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Hittite symbols: Hittite written signs.
- Category:Hittite templates: Hittite templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Hittite terms by etymology: Hittite terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Hittite: Categories with terms derived from Hittite in various specific languages.
- Category:User hit: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Hittite.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Hittite lemmas (8 c, 95 e)
- ► hit:All topics (7 c, 0 e)
- ► Cuneiform (3 c, 85 e)
- ► Hittite entry maintenance (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Hittite cuneiform syllabary (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Neo-Assyrian cuneiform syllabary (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Hittite symbols (0 c, 3 e)
Pages in category "Hittite language"
This category contains only the following page.