Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Hittite lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Hittite adjectives: Hittite terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Hittite adverbs: Hittite terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Hittite conjunctions: Hittite terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Hittite morphemes: Hittite word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Hittite nouns: Hittite terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Hittite postpositions: Hittite adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Hittite prepositions: Hittite adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Hittite pronouns: Hittite terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Hittite verbs: Hittite terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Hittite conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Hittite morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Hittite nouns (5 c, 82 e)
- ► Hittite verbs (1 c, 24 e)
Pages in category "Hittite lemmas"
The following 133 pages are in this category, out of 133 total.