Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Hittite terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Hittite common nouns: Hittite nouns that display grammatical relations associated with male or female beings.
- Category:Hittite nouns by inflection type: Hittite nouns organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Hittite neuter nouns: Hittite nouns that display grammatical relations neither associated with male nor female beings.
- Category:Hittite proper nouns: Hittite nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Hittite a-stem nouns (0 c, 22 e)
- ► Hittite common nouns (0 c, 24 e)
- ► Hittite nouns by inflection type (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Hittite neuter nouns (0 c, 18 e)
- ► Hittite proper nouns (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Hittite u-stem nouns (0 c, 4 e)
Pages in category "Hittite nouns"
The following 93 pages are in this category, out of 93 total.