Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
» Korean language » Symbols
Korean written signs.
- Category:Korean Han characters: Korean symbols of the Han logographic script, which can represent sounds or convey meanings directly.
- Category:Korean letters: Korean symbols that represent single sounds. Variations of letters, such as letters with diacritics, should also be categorized here.
- Category:Korean numeral symbols: Korean symbols that represent numerals.
- Category:Korean punctuation marks: Korean symbols that indicate structure and organization of writing.
- Category:Korean syllables: Korean symbols that represent groups of sounds. Variations of syllables, such as syllables with diacritics, should also be categorized here.
|Top - ㄱ ㄴ ㄷ ㄹ ㅁ ㅂ ㅅ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎ|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Korean symbols"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 571 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)