Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Lao language
This is the main category of the Lao language.
Information about Lao:
|Language family||Southwestern Tai|
- Category:Lao lemmas: Lao lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:lo:All topics: Lao terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Lao appendices: Pages containing additional information about Lao.
- Category:Lao entry maintenance: Lao entries, or entries in other languages containing Lao terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Lao phrases: Lao groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Lao symbols: Lao written signs.
- Category:Lao templates: Lao templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Lao terms by etymology: Lao terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Lao terms by usage: Lao terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Lao: Categories with terms derived from Lao in various specific languages.
- Category:User lo: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Lao.
|Top – ກ ຂ ຄ ງ ຈ ສ ຊ ຍ ດ ຕ ຖ ທ ນ ບ ປ ຜ ຝ ພ ຟ ມ ຢ ຣ ລ ວ ຫ ອ ຮ|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Lao lemmas (11 c, 831 e)
- ► Lao entry maintenance (8 c, 1 e)
- ► Lao modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Lao phrases (1 c, 4 e)