Category:Latvian terms derived from Slavic languages
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Terms in Latvian that originate from Slavic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Latvian terms borrowed from Slavic languages (0 c, 5 e)
- ► Latvian terms derived from East Slavic languages (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Latvian male given names from Slavic (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Latvian terms derived from Proto-Slavic (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Latvian terms derived from South Slavic languages (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Latvian terms derived from West Slavic languages (3 c, 0 e)