Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Ligurian language
This is the main category of the Ligurian language.
Information about Ligurian:
- Category:Ligurian lemmas: Ligurian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:lij:All topics: Ligurian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Ligurian entry maintenance: Ligurian entries, or entries in other languages containing Ligurian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Ligurian templates: Ligurian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Ligurian terms by etymology: Ligurian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Ligurian terms by usage: Ligurian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Ligurian: Categories with terms derived from Ligurian in various specific languages.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Ligurian lemmas (8 c, 236 e)
- ► lij:All topics (13 c, 0 e)
- ► Ligurian entry maintenance (7 c, 0 e)
- ► Ligurian non-lemma forms (2 c, 3 e)
- ► Ligurian shortenings (1 c, 0 e)