Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Ligurian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Ligurian adjectives: Ligurian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Ligurian adverbs: Ligurian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Ligurian conjunctions: Ligurian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Ligurian determiners: Ligurian terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Ligurian interjections: Ligurian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Ligurian morphemes: Ligurian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Ligurian nouns: Ligurian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Ligurian numerals: Ligurian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Ligurian prepositions: Ligurian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Ligurian pronouns: Ligurian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Ligurian verbs: Ligurian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Ligurian conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Ligurian determiners (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Ligurian interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Ligurian morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Ligurian verbs (1 c, 34 e)
Pages in category "Ligurian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 266 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)