Category:Low German language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Category:Dutch Low Saxon language, Category:German Low German language, Category:Plautdietsch language, Category:Middle Low German language, and Category:Old Saxon language
» All languages » Low German language
This is the main category of the Low German language.
Information about Low German:
|Canonical name||Low German|
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Low German lemmas: Low German lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:nds:All topics: Low German terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Low German entry maintenance: Low German entries, or entries in other languages containing Low German terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Low German templates: Low German templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Low German terms by etymology: Low German terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Low German terms by usage: Low German terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Low German: Categories with terms derived from Low German in various specific languages.
- Category:User nds: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Low German.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Low German lemmas (11 c, 547 e)
- ► Low German contractions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Dutch Low Saxon language (11 c, 2 e)
- ► Low German entry maintenance (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Low German figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► German Low German language (16 c, 2 e)
- ► Low German non-lemma forms (3 c, 180 e)
Pages in category "Low German language"
This category contains only the following page.