Category:Old Saxon language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Saxon language
This is the main category of the Old Saxon language.
Information about Old Saxon:
|Canonical name||Old Saxon|
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Old Saxon lemmas: Old Saxon lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:osx:All topics: Old Saxon terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old Saxon appendices: Pages containing additional information about Old Saxon.
- Category:Old Saxon entry maintenance: Old Saxon entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Saxon terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old Saxon names: Old Saxon terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Old Saxon templates: Old Saxon templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old Saxon terms by etymology: Old Saxon terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old Saxon terms by usage: Old Saxon terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Saxon: Categories with terms derived from Old Saxon in various specific languages.
- Category:User osx: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old Saxon.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Old Saxon lemmas (10 c, 1846 e)
- ► Old Saxon entry maintenance (8 c, 0 e)
- ► Middle Low German language (7 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Old Saxon language"
This category contains only the following page.