Category:Low German lemmas
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Low German lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Low German adjectives: Low German terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Low German adverbs: Low German terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Low German conjunctions: Low German terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Low German determiners: Low German terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Low German interjections: Low German terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Low German morphemes: Low German word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Low German nouns: Low German terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Low German numerals: Low German terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Low German prepositions: Low German adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Low German pronouns: Low German terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Low German verbs: Low German terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Low German conjunctions (1 c, 5 e)
- ► Low German determiners (1 c, 1 e)
- ► Low German interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Low German morphemes (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Low German verbs (9 c, 292 e)
Pages in category "Low German lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 525 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)