Category:Low German nouns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Low German terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Low German noun forms: Low German nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Low German diminutive nouns: Low German nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Low German nouns by gender: Low German nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Low German pluralia tantum: Low German nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Low German uncountable nouns: Low German nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Low German nouns"
The following 179 pages are in this category, out of 179 total.