Category:German Low German nouns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
German Low German terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:German Low German noun forms: German Low German nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:German Low German diminutive nouns: German Low German nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:German Low German nouns by gender: German Low German nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:German Low German pluralia tantum: German Low German nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:German Low German uncountable nouns: German Low German nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "German Low German nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 538 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)