Category:German Low German lemmas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
German Low German lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:German Low German adjectives: German Low German terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:German Low German adverbs: German Low German terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:German Low German conjunctions: German Low German terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:German Low German determiners: German Low German terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:German Low German interjections: German Low German terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:German Low German morphemes: German Low German word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:German Low German multiword terms: German Low German lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:German Low German nouns: German Low German terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:German Low German numerals: German Low German terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:German Low German prepositions: German Low German adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:German Low German pronouns: German Low German terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:German Low German verbs: German Low German terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- German Low German conjunctions (0 c, 15 e)
- German Low German determiners (2 c, 1 e)
- German Low German interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- German Low German verbs (7 c, 49 e)
Pages in category "German Low German lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 809 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- den enen sien Uul is den annern sien Nachtigal