Category:Middle English language
|Recent additions to the category|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
This is the main category of the Middle English language.
Information about Middle English:
|Canonical name||Middle English|
|Language family||West Germanic|
Please see Wiktionary:About Middle English for information and special considerations for creating Middle English language entries.
- Middle English (enm)Collapse
- ├───┬ Early Scots (sco-osc)
- ├───┬ English (en)
- │ ├──── Afro-Seminole Creole (afs)
- │ ├──── American English (en-US)
- │ ├──── Antigua and Barbuda Creole English (aig)
- │ ├──── Aukan (djk)
- │ ├──── Bahamian Creole (bah)
- │ ├──── Bajan (bjs)
- │ ├──── Belizean Creole (bzj)
- │ ├──── Bislama (bi)
- │ ├──── British English (en-GB)
- │ ├──── Cameroon Pidgin (wes)
- │ ├──── Chinese Pidgin English (cpi)
- │ ├──── Grenadian Creole English (gcl)
- │ ├──── Gullah (gul)
- │ ├──── Guyanese Creole English (gyn)
- │ ├──── Islander Creole English (icr)
- │ ├──── Jamaican Creole (jam)
- │ ├──── Krio (kri)
- │ ├──── Kriol (rop)
- │ ├──── Maroon Spirit Language (cpe-mar)
- │ ├──── Nicaraguan Creole (bzk)
- │ ├──── Nigerian Pidgin (pcm)
- │ ├──── Pichinglis (fpe)
- │ ├──── Pijin (pis)
- │ ├──── Pitcairn-Norfolk (pih)
- │ ├──── Samoan Plantation Pidgin (cpe-spp)
- │ ├──── Shelta (sth)
- │ ├──── Tobagonian Creole English (tgh)
- │ ├──── Tok Pisin (tpi)
- │ ├──── Torres Strait Creole (tcs)
- │ ├──── Trinidadian Creole English (trf)
- │ ├──── Turks and Caicos Creole English (tch)
- │ ├──── Vincentian Creole English (svc)
- │ └──── Virgin Islands Creole (vic)
- └──── Yola (yol)
- Category:enm:All topics: Middle English terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Middle English appendices: Pages containing additional information about Middle English.
- Category:Middle English entry maintenance: Middle English entries, or entries in other languages containing Middle English terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Middle English lemmas: Middle English lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Middle English names: Middle English terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Middle English phrases: Middle English groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Middle English: Categories containing terms in regional varieties or dialects of Middle English.
- Category:Requests concerning Middle English: Categories with Middle English entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Middle English rhymes: Lists of Middle English words by their rhymes.
- Category:Middle English symbols: Middle English written signs.
- Category:Middle English templates: Middle English templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Middle English terms by etymology: Middle English terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Middle English terms by usage: Middle English terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Middle English: Categories with terms that originate from Middle English.
- Category:User enm: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Middle English.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Middle English citations (1 c, 34 e)
- ► Middle English figures of speech (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Given names from Middle English by language (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Late Middle English (0 c, 350 e)
- ► Middle English modules (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Middle English non-lemma forms (6 c, 2433 e)