Category:Old English language
|Recent additions to the category|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
This is the main category of the Old English language.
Information about Old English:
|Canonical name||Old English|
|Language family||West Germanic|
Please see Wiktionary:About Old English for information and special considerations for creating Old English language entries.
- Old English (ang)Collapse
- ├──── Anglian Old English (ang-ang)
- ├──── Mercian Old English (ang-mer)
- ├───┬ Middle English (enm)
- │ ├───┬ Early Scots (sco-osc)
- │ ├───┬ English (en)
- │ │ ├──── Afro-Seminole Creole (afs)
- │ │ ├──── American English (en-US)
- │ │ ├──── Antigua and Barbuda Creole English (aig)
- │ │ ├──── Aukan (djk)
- │ │ ├──── Bahamian Creole (bah)
- │ │ ├──── Bajan (bjs)
- │ │ ├──── Belizean Creole (bzj)
- │ │ ├──── Bislama (bi)
- │ │ ├──── British English (en-GB)
- │ │ ├──── Cameroon Pidgin (wes)
- │ │ ├──── Chinese Pidgin English (cpi)
- │ │ ├──── Grenadian Creole English (gcl)
- │ │ ├──── Gullah (gul)
- │ │ ├──── Guyanese Creole English (gyn)
- │ │ ├──── Islander Creole English (icr)
- │ │ ├──── Jamaican Creole (jam)
- │ │ ├──── Krio (kri)
- │ │ ├──── Kriol (rop)
- │ │ ├──── Maroon Spirit Language (cpe-mar)
- │ │ ├──── Nicaraguan Creole (bzk)
- │ │ ├──── Nigerian Pidgin (pcm)
- │ │ ├──── Pichinglis (fpe)
- │ │ ├──── Pijin (pis)
- │ │ ├──── Pitcairn-Norfolk (pih)
- │ │ ├──── Samoan Plantation Pidgin (cpe-spp)
- │ │ ├──── Shelta (sth)
- │ │ ├──── Tobagonian Creole English (tgh)
- │ │ ├──── Tok Pisin (tpi)
- │ │ ├──── Torres Strait Creole (tcs)
- │ │ ├──── Trinidadian Creole English (trf)
- │ │ ├──── Turks and Caicos Creole English (tch)
- │ │ ├──── Vincentian Creole English (svc)
- │ │ └──── Virgin Islands Creole (vic)
- │ └──── Yola (yol)
- └───┬ Northumbrian Old English (ang-nor)
- Category:ang:All topics: Old English terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old English appendices: Pages containing additional information about Old English.
- Category:Old English entry maintenance: Old English entries, or entries in other languages containing Old English terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old English lemmas: Old English lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old English names: Old English terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Old English phrases: Old English groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Old English: Categories containing terms in regional varieties or dialects of Old English.
- Category:Requests concerning Old English: Categories with Old English entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Old English rhymes: List of indexes of Old English words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Old English: Lists of Old English words by their rhymes.
- Category:Old English symbols: Old English written signs.
- Category:Old English templates: Old English templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old English terms by etymology: Old English terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old English terms by usage: Old English terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old English: Categories with terms that originate from Old English.
- Category:User ang: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old English.
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- Old English citations (0 c, 2 e)
- Old English entry maintenance (11 c, 0 e)
- Old English figures of speech (3 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Old English by language (6 c, 0 e)
- Late Old English (1 c, 3 e)
- Old English modules (0 c, 11 e)
- Old English non-lemma forms (7 c, 1084 e)
- Old English templates (5 c, 3 e)
- Old English terms by etymology (17 c, 0 e)
- Old English terms by lexical property (3 c, 0 e)
- Old English terms by semantic function (4 c, 0 e)
- Old English terms by usage (9 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Old English (83 c, 0 e)
- Old English thesaurus entries (0 c, 2 e)
- User ang (4 c, 85 e)
Pages in category "Old English language"
This category contains only the following page.