Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Scots language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Scots language|
|Links related to Scots language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Scots language considerations|
Reference templates (9)
|Scots language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Scots
This is the main category of the Scots language.
It is spoken in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Information about Scots:
|Edit language data|
|Language family||West Germanic|
Please see Wiktionary:About Scots for information and special considerations for creating Scots language entries.
Scots has no descendants or varieties listed in Wiktionary's language data modules.
- Category:sco:All topics: Scots terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Scots appendices: Pages containing additional information about Scots.
- Category:Scots entry maintenance: Scots entries, or entries in other languages containing Scots terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Scots lemmas: Scots lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Scots names: Scots terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Scots phrases: Scots groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Scots: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Scots.
- Category:Requests concerning Scots: Categories with Scots entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Rhymes:Scots: Lists of Scots words by their rhymes.
- Category:Scots symbols: Scots written signs.
- Category:Scots templates: Scots templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Scots terms by etymology: Scots terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Scots terms by usage: Scots terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Scots: Categories with terms that originate from Scots.
- Category:User sco: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Scots.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- sco:All sets (4 c, 0 e)
- sco:All topics (15 c, 0 e)
- Scots appendices (1 c, 4 e)
- Scots citations (1 c, 23 e)
- Early Scots (1 c, 0 e)
- Scots entry maintenance (7 c, 0 e)
- Scots figures of speech (2 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Scots by language (2 c, 0 e)
- Middle Scots (1 c, 19 e)
- Scots non-lemma forms (4 c, 828 e)
- Regional Scots (7 c, 0 e)
- Rhymes:Scots (11 c, 0 e)
- Scots shortenings (3 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Scots by language (2 c, 0 e)
- Scots symbols (1 c, 1 e)
- Scots templates (8 c, 2 e)
- Scots terms by etymology (14 c, 0 e)
- Scots terms by lexical property (2 c, 0 e)
- Scots terms by semantic function (3 c, 0 e)
- Scots terms by usage (17 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Scots (26 c, 0 e)
- User sco (5 c, 40 e)
Pages in category "Scots language"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.