Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Scots language
This is the main category of the Scots language.
Information about Scots:
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Scots lemmas: Scots lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:sco:All topics: Scots terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Scots appendices: Pages containing additional information about Scots.
- Category:Scots entry maintenance: Scots entries, or entries in other languages containing Scots terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Scots names: Scots terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Scots phrases: Scots groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Scots: Scots terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Scots): Scots entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Scots templates: Scots templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Scots terms by etymology: Scots terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Scots terms by usage: Scots terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Scots: Categories with terms derived from Scots in various specific languages.
- Category:User sco: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Scots.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Scots lemmas (12 c, 338 e)
- ► Doric Scots (0 c, 12 e)
- ► Scots entry maintenance (7 c, 1 e)
- ► Scots figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Scots phrases (1 c, 8 e)